Welcome to Day 7 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards! Celebrations equal fun and good times. The handmade card should be a reflection of that celebration and the colored bands on this card are reminiscent of streamers. Let’s celebrate!
Gather the following tools and supplies to create the card for Day 7 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards:
- Ultimate Card Making Tool Kit
- Cricut Paper Lace cartridge
- white cardstock and colored cardstock
- tape runner
- mini tape runner
- glue pen
- foam squares
- Cut the white cardstock to be 4.25″ high by 8.5″ wide. Cut a second piece of white cardstock to be 5.25″ high x 4″wide. Cut a third piece of white cardstock to be 4″ wide by 1.75″ high.
- Fold the larger piece of white cardstock in half lengthwise and use the bone folder to crisp the edge.
- Cut celebrate at 1.5″ and adhere to third piece of white cardstock using the glue pen.
- Cut out many .25″ paper strips in various lengths out of the colored cardstock.
- Adhere the strips to the second piece of white cardstock using the mini tape runner. Adhere this piece to the card.
- Adhere the celebrate band using foam squares to complete the card.
This card is similar to the Day 6 card in its design by swapping confetti for streamers. A very celebratory card that can be used for other happy events like weddings, anniversaries, a new job or a new addition to the family. Change out the colors and the card will have a completely different look. Meet me back here for Day 8 of the 31 Days of Handmade Cards. Be creative!
Editor’s note: I created this card using the Cricut Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons cartridge, which is no longer available. The word celebrate in the Paper Lace cartridge is a suitable alternative.
Remember to Pin it!
Affiliate or referral links may be used in this post. I only recommend things that I have used, love, and would recommend to my best friend. Thanks so much for supporting my blog! I truly appreciate you.