Welcome to Day 5 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards! A simple, graphic statement on a birthday card can be appealing to both young and old. Add in the rainbow colors and you are golden as you will be guaranteed a smile and a hug from the recipient.
Gather the following tools and supplies to create the card for Day 5 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards:
- Ultimate Card Making Tool Kit
- Cricut Everyday Fonts cartridge
- birthday die
- white cardstock and colored cardstock
- tape runner
- mini tape runner
- glue pen
- foam squares
- Cut the white cardstock to be 4.25″ high by 8.5″ wide. Cut another piece of white cardstock to be 5.25″ high x 4″wide.
- Fold the larger piece of white cardstock in half lengthwise and use the bone folder to crisp the edge.
- Cut happy from Everyday Fonts at 1″.
- Cut birthday using the die and Cuttlebug.
- Using the mini tape runner adhere happy and birthday using the glue pen to the cardstock panel.
- Adhere the cardstock panel to the card using foam squares.
This birthday card can be created using many different color variations including pastels, neutrals, metallics, glittered or patterned paper. Any color combination your heart desires or the favorite colors of the recipient. My head is spinning with all of the options! Meet me back here for Day 6 of the 31 Days of Handmade Cards. Be creative!
Remember to Pin it!
Affiliate or referral links may be used in this post. I only recommend things that I have used, love, and would recommend to my best friend. Thanks so much for supporting my blog! I truly appreciate you.