With Thanksgiving next week, I decided to CASE (Create and Share Everything) my own card, Day 21 from 31 Days of Handmade Cards, to create another version. The beauty of this card lies in its simplicity and easy adaptability to any type of paper either patterned or cardstock.
Gather the following tools and supplies to create the Circle Thanks Thanksgiving Card:
(These next 6 links are affiliate links which means I get a commission if you purchase through me.)
- Ultimate Card Making Tool Kit
- Cricut Everyday Fonts cartridge
- 1.25" circle punch
- colored cardstock
- patterned paper
- tape runner and mini tape runner
- Cut the khaki cardstock to be 4.25″ high by 8.5″ wide.
- Fold the khaki cardstock in half lengthwise and use the bone folder to crisp the edge.
- Cut thanks using the Everyday Fonts cartridge from cream cardstock at 1″.
- Punch out 6 circles using scraps of patterned paper.
- Adhere thanks to the circles using mini tape runner. Adhere the circles to the card.
- Write your own sentiment or download the holiday sentiments freebie below and mail the Circle Thanks Thanksgiving Card.
Thanksgiving is a time for us to focus on being grateful, thankful and share our generosity with others. This year is unusual for my family as most of them are visiting India while my husband and I are staying stateside. A dear friend has invited us for Thanksgiving to celebrate with her family and we are most grateful to share it with them. I will be mailing this card to thank them for their generosity, hospitality and friendship because a handmade card is a gift from the heart.
Meet me back here for one more Thanksgiving thank you card that uses paper scraps. Be creative!
Editor’s note: I created this card using my paper scraps. The patterned paper recommended above is a suitable alternative.
Remember to Pin it!