It is the season for gift giving so why not add your handmade, creative touch to your gifts. You can easily create these Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags, which instantly makes the wine more festive.
Gather the following tools and supplies to create the Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags:
(These next 9 links are affiliate links which means I get a commission if you purchase through me.)
- Ultimate Card Making Tool Kit
- Cricut Everyday Fonts cartridge
- blossom punch
- corner rounder
- Authentique paper
- metallic cardstock
- colored cardstock
- metallic gel pens
- tape runner and mini tape runner
- Cut the solid cardstock to be 3.5″ wide by 7.5″ high.
- Score using the embossing stylus at 2″. Crisp the edge with the bone folder.
- Center the cardstock in the punch between the top edge and the scored edge and punch out the blossom. Round the corners above the blossom cut out using the corner rounder.
- Cut cheers three times at 3.5″ wide using metallic cardstock. I used the Cricut Explore Air 2 for this project and it is easy to make this adjustment in Design Space.
- Adhere each letter together using the mini tape runner so you have a three letter thickness for each letter. This steps makes for a thicker letter.
- Cut out your favorite Christmas image.
- Adhere the Christmas image to the tag using the tape runner. Draw a box around the image using a gel pen and metal ruler.
- Adhere cheers to the tag using the mini tape runner.
- Decorate your wine bottles with the Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags and gift to friends and neighbors.
The Authentique pages from this pack yield twelve Christmas illustrations for this project. The blossom punch is in the Going Gone section from Creative Memories so don’t wait to grab this great deal on this versatile punch for paper crafting and scrapbooking projects. You can also use a circle punch, but I like using this punch for this project because the cut out adjusts to the size of the wine bottle. The tag stays put on the bottle without any adhesive. These Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags will give your wine gift an instant lift by being more festive than a boring gift bag. And, you are adding a handmade touch to a store bought gift. Win, win!
Meet me back here for more Christmas craftiness. Be creative!
Remember to Pin it!