The countdown to Christmas has begun. I have always loved gift wrapping because I can design the look. Finding the perfect tag to match the gorgeously wrapped gift can sometimes be a challenge. Why not make your own? And, this festive Christmas Tree Gift Tag would be a beautiful addition to any gift box or bag.
Gather the following tools and supplies to create the Christmas Tree Gift Tag:
(These next 5 links are affiliate links which means I get a commission if you purchase through me.)
- Ultimate Card Making Tool Kit
- Cricut Winter Frolic cartridge
- colored cardstock
- 6″x3″ green paper tags
- tape runner
- precision point adhesive
- foam squares
- Cut tree from Winter Frolic at 4″ using colored cardstock.
- Attach the bottom layer of the tree to the tag using the tape runner. Next, adhere the middle tree section to the tree base using the tape runner.
- Adhere the ornaments using the precision point adhesive.
- Snip a foam square in half using non-stick scissors and adhere to the star back to affix to the tree top.
- Tie the Christmas Tree Gift Tag to the gift.
I love using the older Cricut cartridges because you can always find great images to use. The Christmas tree is iconic for the holidays. These tags are easy to duplicate and can be made in bulk. This image is also one where you can change the look of the tree to be either predominantly dark green or light green. Make some for yourself and to give as gifts. My mother and mother-in-law love getting gift tags for Christmas because then they are set for next year’s gift giving.
Meet me back here for another quick and easy Christmas gift tag. Be creative!
Editor’s note: I created these tags using green paper tags I purchased years ago at Big Lots. You can find a similar tag online or reduce the size of the tree to fit the tag size you have.
Remember to Pin it!