Sometimes I like to wrap gift cards in Christmas Gift Card Holders and then insert them into handmade Christmas cards like this Christmas Tree Card. Two handmade gifts in one and handmade gifts are from the heart. Share your creativity with the ones you love.
Gather the following tools and supplies to create the Christmas Tree Card:
(These next 5 links are affiliate links which means I get a commission if you purchase through me.)
- Ultimate Card Making Tool Kit
- Create a Critter 2 cartridge
- embossing folder
- white and colored cardstock
- tape runner
- Cut the white cardstock to be 4.25″ high by 8.5″ wide. Cut the another piece of white cardstock to be 5.25″ high x 4″wide.
- Fold the larger piece of white cardstock in half lengthwise and use the bone folder to crisp the edge.
- Run the white cardstock panel using the embossing folder through the Cuttlebug machine.
- Cut tree from Create a Critter 2 at 4.25″ in height.
- Adhere the tree layers together.
- Adhere tree to the embossed cardstock using the tape runner.
- Write your own sentiment or download the holiday sentiments freebie below and mail or gift the Christmas Tree Card.
This card would be very easy to duplicate, make in mass and not get lost under the Christmas tree. For more last minute Christmas inspiration, you can create the Christmas Joy Card, Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags, Washi Tape Christmas Gift Tags, Christmas Gift Gift Tags, and Christmas Tree Gift Tags. All of these projects use the Cricut, which makes it quick and easy for you to complete. I have been making handmade Christmas gifts for years because it was my way of expressing and sharing my creativity with friends and family.
May this joyous season bring you peace, health, and happiness throughout the coming year! Merry crafting and be creative!
Remember to Pin It!