Gift tags are fun to make and can showcase your creativity. This gift box image is super simple with two cuts, but endless variations. Let the patterned paper do the heavy lifting for you and each tag will look fabulous.
Gather the following tools and supplies to create the Christmas Gift Gift Tags:
(These next 7 links are affiliate links which means I get a commission if you purchase through me.)
- Ultimate Card Making Tool Kit
- Cricut Joys of the Season cartridge
- tag punch
- patterned paper
- colored cardstock
- sparkly embellishment
- tape runner
- precision point adhesive
- Cut gift box from Joys of the Season at 2.25″ using patterned paper and cardstock.
- Punch tags from coordinating yardstick using tag punch.
- Adhere the gift box to the tag using the tape runner.
- Adhere the bow to the box using precision point adhesive.
- Add the sparkly embellishment to the bow.
- Attach Christmas Gift Gift Tags to presents.
The patterned paper mimics gift wrap so choosing papers with a small-scale design is best. Using paper from 6″x6″ paper pads will give you the most bang for your buck. The design scale is perfect for this project and you will most likely get at least four possibly up to six gift boxes per sheet. It is easy to duplicate this image using the Cricut so you can make lots and lots of these gift tags.
Meet me back here for more Christmas craftiness. Be creative!
Editor’s note: I created these tags using the Creative Memories tag punch, which is no longer available. The Fishers punch is a suitable alternative. Authentique Believe was used to create these tags and Authentique Vintage Christmas is a suitable alternative.
Remember to Pin it!