Welcome to Day 4 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards! I love hearts and use them often when creating anniversary cards for family and my favorite husband. On Pinterest, I have a board devoted to hearts because I love them so much.
Gather the following tools and supplies to create the card for Day 4 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards:
(These next 7 links are affiliate links which means I get a commission if you purchase through me.)
- Ultimate Card Making Tool Kit
- Cricut Base Camp cartridge
- heart embossing folder
- heart punch
- white cardstock and colored cardstock
- tape runner
- glue pen
- Cut the white cardstock to be 4.25″ high by 8.5″ wide. Cut another piece of white cardstock to be 5.25″ high x 4″wide.
- Fold the larger piece of white cardstock in half lengthwise and use the bone folder to crisp the edge.
- Run the remaining piece of white cardstock using the embossing folder through the Cuttlebug machine.
- Adhere the embossed panel to the card.
- Cut lve from Base Camp at 1″ and punch out the heart.
- Adhere lve using the glue pen and the heart using the tape runner to the cardstock.
- Write your own sentiment or download the sentiments freebie below for more Valentine’s Day sayings and mail Day 4 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards.
This love card can be given for Valentine’s Day to your sweetheart. Change the red heart to pink for a more contemporary feel or create it for the newly married couple. Endless possibilities. Meet me back here for Day 5 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards. Be creative!
Remember to Pin it!