Welcome to Day 31 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards! It is the last card in this series and I wanted to end with a love you card. My husband and I recently celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary and he is my biggest supporter of my creative endeavors.
Gather the following tools and supplies to create the card for Day 31 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards:
(These next 10 links are affiliate links which means I get a commission if you purchase through me.)
- Ultimate Card Making Tool Kit
- 1.5" square punch
- 1" heart punch
- mini heart punch
- celebration die set
- heart gems
- white cardstock and colored cardstock
- mini tape runner
- glue pen
- foam squares
- Cut the white cardstock to be 4.25″ high by 8.5″ wide.
- Fold the white cardstock in half lengthwise and use the bone folder to crisp the edge.
- Punch out 4 squares.
- Cut LOE using Alethas font or similar font using the Cricut at 1″.
- Punch out the hearts. Adhere the mini heart and LOE using the glue pen and mini tape runner for large heart.
- Cut you using the die and Cuttlebug.
- Adhere white squares using foam squares then adhere you using glue pen. Add the heart gem to complete the card.
- Write your own sentiment or download the sentiments freebie below and mail Day 31 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards.
In this series, I have created several heart cards including Day 4, Day 15 and Day 20 because we need to show more love to those we care about. Not just for Valentine’s Day or your anniversary, but just because. These cards would be appropriate as wedding cards too. I need to determine which one I am going to make for my cousin, who recently wed at the beginning of this month.
With the ending of this series, I thought it would be helpful if I shared a list of greeting card sayings to help you personalize your handmade cards. Fill in the form below to download the list to help you find the perfect words when you don’t have a clue as to what to write.
There is more card making and paper crafting to come with the holidays on the horizon and Halloween just around the corner. Make the most of it and keep crafting! Be creative!
Remember to Pin it!