Welcome to Day 15 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards! Love makes the world go round. I enjoy creating cards to celebrate love and I never tire of the classic color combination of red, black and white.
Gather the following tools and supplies to create the card for Day 15 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards:
(These next 8 links are affiliate links which means I get a commission if you purchase through me.)
- Ultimate Card Making Tool Kit
- Cricut Base Camp cartridge
- swiss dots embossing folder
- white cardstock and colored cardstock
- bakers twine
- heart gems
- tape runner
- glue pen
- Cut the white cardstock to be 4.25″ high by 8.5″ wide. Cut another piece of white cardstock to be 5.25″ high x 4″wide.
- Fold the larger piece of white cardstock in half lengthwise and use the bone folder to crisp the edge.
- Run the remaining piece of white cardstock using the embossing folder through the Cuttlebug machine.
- Cut love from Base Camp at 1″.
- Adhere love and heart gem to embossed panel.
- Wrap the twine around the embossed panel and adhere twine ends to the back.
- Adhere the embossed panel to the card using foam dots.
- Write your own sentiment or download the sentiments freebie below for more Valentine’s Day sayings and mail Day 15 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards.
The simple, graphic imagery of this card states the sentiment very clearly. This card can be given for Valentine’s Day or to celebrate an anniversary as with Day 4. Change the colors to a softer palette and it would be perfect to accompany a wedding gift. Meet me back here for Day 16 of the 31 Days of Handmade Cards. Be creative!
Remember to Pin it!