Welcome to Day 10 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards! An animal with a party hat is one of the cutest things ever in real life and on a birthday card. Who can resist that cuteness?
Gather the following tools and supplies to create the card for Day 10 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards:
- Ultimate Card Making Tool Kit
- Cricut Create a Critter 2 cartridge
- birthday embossing folder
- white cardstock and colored cardstock
- googly eyes
- tape runner
- mini tape runner
- Cut the blue cardstock to be 4.25″ high by 8.5″ wide. Cut a piece of white cardstock to be 5.25″ high x 4″wide.
- Fold the blue cardstock in half lengthwise and use the bone folder to crisp the edge.
- Run the white cardstock using the embossing folder through the Cuttlebug machine.
- Adhere the embossed panel to the card using the tape runner.
- Cut all of the pieces from the Create a Critter 2 for the owl at 4″ and the party hat at 5″.
- Assemble the layers for the owl and party hat using both the tape and mini tape runners. Adhere the owl to the card. Adhere the party hat and googly eyes to the owl.
This card is perfect for the animal lover in your life. The Create a Critter 2 cartridge has a large collection of cute animals that would appeal to both young and old alike. Adding the party hat makes it festive and fun and perfect for a birthday celebration. Meet me back here for Day 11 of the 31 Days of Handmade Cards. Be creative!
Remember to Pin it!
Affiliate or referral links may be used in this post. I only recommend things that I have used, love, and would recommend to my best friend. Thanks so much for supporting my blog! I truly appreciate you.