Welcome to Day 6 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards! Birthdays are for celebration so adding confetti to the birthday card makes it more festive and fun. We all need to have more fun especially on birthdays.
Gather the following tools and supplies to create the card for Day 6 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards:
(These next 10 links are affiliate links which means I get a commission if you purchase through me.)
- Ultimate Card Making Tool Kit
- Cricut Paper Lace cartridge
- confetti embossing folder
- .75" circle punch and .5" circle punch
- hole punch
- white cardstock and colored cardstock
- tape runner
- glue pen
- foam squares
- Cut the white cardstock to be 4.25″ high by 8.5″ wide. Cut a second piece of white cardstock to be 5.25″ high x 4″wide. Cut a third piece of white cardstock to be 4″ wide by 1.75″ high.
- Fold the larger piece of white cardstock in half lengthwise and use the bone folder to crisp the edge.
- Run the second piece of white cardstock using the embossing folder through the Cuttlebug machine.
- Adhere the embossed panel to the card.
- Cut celebrate at 1.5″ and adhere to third piece of white cardstock.
- Punch out many circles in various sizes using the circle punches and hole punch.
- Adhere the confetti to the embossed cardstock using adhesive and glue pen. Add the celebrate band using foam squares.
- Write your own sentiment or download the sentiments freebie below and mail Day 6 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards.
Another birthday card open to endless interpretations. Kick it up a notch and use glittered or metallic cardstock for the confetti. Or, use pastel cardstock to welcome a new addition to the family. Meet me back here for Day 7 of the 31 Days of Handmade Cards. Be creative!
Editor’s note: I created this card using the Cricut Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons cartridge, which is no longer available. The word celebrate in the Paper Lace cartridge is a suitable alternative.
Remember to Pin it!